Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kurosaki Maon – H.O.T.D

Release Date : 22 September 2010

Tracklists:
1. Kimi to Taiyou ga Shinda hi
2. color me dark
3. Return to Destiny
4. cold bullet blues
5. Memories of days gone by
6. Under The Honey Shine
7. fuss fuzz
8. The Place of Hope
9. Houseki no Spy
10. THE last pain
11. Hollow Men
12. The Eternal Song



 H.O.T.D is Maon debut album I did'n know her but I love this album. This album contains a various genre’s of song, like rock, ballad, hardcore, and even i found some track wich close to a Visual-kei girlie band called “Exist†Trace”. Just get it!! I like all the songs and y'all must like it too!!!hhaaa...she's good man...

I haven't ranking the song for my personal view, but as I visited http://www.last.fm/music they put "kimi to taiyou ga shinda hi", "return to destiny" and "the place of hope"as top ranking.


No comments: