Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

Tsukiko Amano - Meg & Lion























Track Listing:
01 Ningyou (means: mermaid) (Meg Mix)
02 Nichiyoubi
03 Danderaion
04 Tokeidai no Kane
05 Hitsuji
06 Ginneko
07 Raion
08 pigeon
09 Tomu Punkasu
10 Kuremachisu

Tsukiko Amano - Meg & Lion (Download Mediafire Link)

I recommend y'all to have "Ningyou", "Lion", "Dandelion", "Nichiyoubi" and "Tokedai no kane"(Tokedai is a bit slow, it brings me to peaceful feeling and relax). Further info about Amano Tsukiko previous and latest albums, can refer to http://www.eviternal.net/index.php?x=disc

I become a fan of Amano since last when I listen to her "Koe" and this month again I stumbled upon her album; MEG & LION. I really don't know much about her, just like to listen to her voice though^ ^ because Tsukiko Amano's music seems to be close to my heart, the music slow at the beginning and suddenly climbed to more active at the middle (rock energy re-forms gradually). Somehow, I feel energetic upon her songs even though not all of it^ ^
















No comments: