Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

My favorite anime ost mp3

Just let y'all know actually some of the song I am not really watching the anime. The anime I ever watched are like Fullmetal Panic, Onegai twins, elfen lied, blasreitter, Naruto, Bleach..thats all. Ahahaa... I am just interested with the song itself. Their music make me feel excited. I google up almost everyday just to find the best anime ost ever!!! So below are the results. If y'all have any idea to add the listing...just let me know^ ^

1.Shounen Onmyouji - Yakusoku.mp3
2.Tsukiko Amano - Chou.mp3
3.Shimokawa Mikuni - Karenai Hana.mp3
4.Misato Aki - Sad Rain.mp3
5.Misato Aki - Another life.mp3
6.Elfen Lied - Be your girl.mp3
7.AiM - Tommorow.mp3
8.Mami Kawada - Hisoku no sora.mp3
9.Aqua Timez - Alones
10.Nana Mizuki - Trinity Cross
11.Kuribayashi Minami - Unripe hero.mp3
12.Maeda Ai - I wish.mp3
13.B.B Waves - Lovin' you Lovin' me.mp3 / Ultraman Gaia Ending Sound Track (4shared link)
14.Akane - Cloudier Sky Ayakashi Soundtrack (Mediafire)


SOME REWIEW:

13. B.B Waves - Lovin' you Lovin' me.mp3
Ultraman Gaia is my favourite ultra sentai ever because this tokasatsu TV show put friendship value between Ultraman Agul vs Ultraman Gaia. I struggled my self to find this ending soundtrack of GAIA, I hit youtube and search everywhere. learned every single "hiragana" and "katana" just to read the "casts"...and finally I know who is the singer. Its B.B Waves...the vocalist's voice I think its somehow like SPEED band...is this band got blood related with SPEED...still don't know thought...
p/s: I am a fan of Agul...not Gaia. Gaia got no style hehee~


No comments: